Our unique approach and expertise is to help you to meet your financial goals. We have helped many clients to achieve:
- Legally reduce their tax
- Grow & protect their wealth
- Increase business profitability
Our services are individually tailored to make sure you get the best out of our services. Our constant tax monitoring system ensure you are on top of your cash flow and we can plan well-ahead before the end of the financial year.
We work hard to ensure we meet your expectations and goals as your success is our success. Our services are well organised, documented & pre-planned to ensure we do not spend any extra hours on your job. This way we can ensure we keep our charges low while providing quality services.
Our expertise in various businesses also help us to help you with difficult & complex scenario. We have already helped thousands of clients minimising their tax and meeting their financial goals.
Looking for an answer of a scorching question? We are here to help, Please leave a message here and we will call you. We will discuss and answer your question
Taxation can be a major cost to you and your business. We will work in partnership with you to minimise your tax and help you achieve your key objectives. Our taxation services are:
- Preparation of Income Tax Returns for Individuals, Sole Traders, Trusts, Companies, Partnerships & Self -Managed Superannuation Funds
- Preparation & lodgement of Business Activity Statements (GST)
- Preparation & lodgement of PAYG Withholding & PAYG Instalment forms
- GST advice
- Tax management & planning
- Capital gain tax advice including small business CGT rollover
- Salary Packaging advice
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT advice)
- Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) tax advice
It is important to monitor ASIC compliance for your business as there is severe penalty for non-compliance even which might lead to liquidation of your business. Often we ignore the necessity of ASIC compliance but it’s equally important to maintain business identity. Our ASIC compliance service includes:
- Registration of business names
- Fulfilling compliance with ASIC
- Maintaining your record up-to-date in ASIC
Our accounting and bookkeeping services are the platform on which we provide our other leading-edge financial solutions. Ultimately, these services can help you minimise the tax you need to pay and help you plan for a more comfortable lifestyle in retirement.
Our staff can provide clients with advice and support on a wide range of accounting and bookkeeping issues, including:
- Maintenance of all accounting records;
- Preparation of financial statements;
- Maintenance of asset registers and depreciation calculations;
- Design and installation of accounting systems;
- Complete Payroll Solutions;
- Support with MYOB, QuickBooks and other accounting software.
Panning a business is in the heart of running your business successfully. Most businesses fail due to lack of planning and low capital investment. We have got you covered from setting up a proper structure to getting investors to trust and invest in your business. Our tailor made business plans will attract prospected business investors to gain trust on your business.
Our priority is to deliver you the best quality business plan at a very competitive price. We will be in a partnership when preparing a business plan for you. Top 5 reasons to use our services are:
- You get the expertise of a Chartered Accountant in your business plan. An experienced CA will review the business plan before delivering to you. You get peace of mind about the high quality of data and information.
- First turnaround of your business plan (48 hours for Classic business plan, 1 week for others). We are committed to provide first service, not wait for weeks to get hands on your business plan.
- Unlimited revision round of your business plan. We will revise the business plan if it’s not up to your expectation or if you change your mind about some information as long as the information is relevant to your plan.
- Competitive pricing and option to add extra services as you require. Not just get stuck in one package, choose the packages you require and pay only what you need.
- Free consultation to discuss your existing business structure. We want to make sure our work satisfies your needs. We will provide free 15 minutes consultation with one of the Chartered Accountants to ensure we understand your needs.
Business start-up & structuring
When setting up a business it is important to ensure that, as an owner, your personal assets and wealth are well protected and that any future tax liabilities are legally minimised. Our offered services are:
- Company Formation
- Goods & Services Tax Registration
- Trust Formation
- PAYG Withholding Registration
- Self-Managed Super Fund Formation
- Tax File Number (TFN) Registration
- Partnership establishment
- Advice for Sole Traders
- Payroll Tax Registration
- Assessment of Stamp Duties
- Australian Business Number (ABN) Registration
Businesses are looking more and more at auditing options to meet business objectives, mitigate risks, prevent fraud & comply with industry rules & regulations. Businesses owners now consider auditing as an investment instead of a cost. Investors and shareholders are also concerned now-a-days about auditing to get a clear picture of the financials. Often rules & regulations demand for special compliance audit report which is mandatory for certain trust account holders. We can offer / organise the following audit services:
- Statutory audits
- Internal audits
- Trust accounts
- Due diligence
- Risk management
- Specialist audits
Departing Australia Superannuation payment (DASP)
A person who was the holder of a temporary visa (that has since expired or been cancelled) under the Migration Act 1958 and who left Australia can claim any super they have accumulated. The payment will be subject to withholding tax.
BFS Partners is an ATO authorised DASP application lodger. Our online service will ensure that you receive your accumulated superannuation payment within a very short time while maintaining the entire regulatory requirement.
Self-Managed Superannuation (SMSF) Fund auditing
We are expert in providing SMSF audit and you will fill safe and secure knowing your SMSF is on good hand. Our tailored SMSF audit service means we can service this at a cheaper price yet, maintain the quality of the audit. We provide large number of audits for the accounting firms. Our guarantee is not to obtain any of your clients but provide you timely and quality service at a discounted price. Please contact us for a special pricing for bulk SMSF auditing.
Restructure of business
Restructure is a complex and time-consuming process. Yet, often restructure is necessary as business grows or to protect your wealth from unwanted creditors. There is always a potential risks that your business might be a victim of a litigation claim. Might be you want to move your business to a more tax effective structure to protect current & future assets. All this can be achieved through effective restructure of your business. We act as a companion during the restructure process to ensure all the due diligence is completed to ensure your goals are achieved with minimum capital gain tax from restructure. We monitor every steps of the restructure to ensure you comply with the relevant laws. We tick all the boxes to ensure all the possible requirements are achieved through the restructure.